Skip to main content

It is time for a new post.

What's happened? Well, I still don't have my new PC. But, I have ordered the new components, though. It will be a P4 530, with a GigaByte 8I915P-Duo Pro-A motherboard. I haven't made my final decision about what graphic card it will be. I'm tending to a GeForce6600 GT. Probably the GV-NX66T128D, also form GigaByte.

What have I been doing the past month? Well I used a great part of my time studying hardware guides and forums, to make a well informed decision about my new PC. The other part of my time, well, college lectures started again. So I've been investing time in that as well. The bit of spare time left I used for online playing. Hmm?? Online playing, I thought your PC was broke! You might say. Well that's where my girlfriend comes in. She let me borrow her PC very often. That way it won't be like starting online play all over again. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Ruby 1.8.7 on Mountain Lion with rbenv

Trying to build ruby- 1.8.7 with rbenv on Mountain Lion and getting something similar to: tcltklib.c:9862: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘event’  You need to install XQuartz first and then use the following CPPFLAGS evn-var. (Also won't hurt to throw proper readline support in there while we are at it ( brew install readline first): CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/X11/include/ RUBY_CONFIGURE_OPTS=--with-readline-dir=`brew --prefix readline` rbenv install 1.8.7-p374 Hope that helps you. If anything is a future reference point to myself :P

Dublin here I come

Irish Pubs, Dublin Originally uploaded by LauDeLyon I'll be in Dublin next week. I've never been to any part of Great Britain. I'm very excited to get to know the people and culture of this town. I'm traveling with my girlfriend and group of friends. We were trying to find a common date for a vacation for the last three or four years. I'm glad it finally happened. I hope I will also get a chance to see more than the typical tourist attractions.

Time for vacation

Yachthafen Überlingen Originally uploaded by andreas.zachmann (away for a while) I'm longing for a vacation. I wan't to go visit my peeps in the summer. This picture creates such a nice mood. Meh. Got to keep working.