Skip to main content

A quest for glory.


IMG_0977.JPG
Originally uploaded by itsbetteronamac.
Now, I've been reading rumor blogs for quite some time now. Speculation on a new iBook. Since mine broke down late October 05. I've been so sad my little friend has failed me. But then the big surprise. The rumors came true. Apples new iBook successor is on the market. The MacBook. Sleek, sexy, and black. I love the design of the keyboard. I always knew Apple would give the next generation a cool new look as they did when the ClamShell had to go. The keyboard is a dream come true. The only thing I'm concerned about is the glossy screen. I've always been skeptic about them. I'll have to see a MacBook hands on and use it a couple of minutes to really find out if I can cope with the gloss. But one way or another I've got a quest for MacBook glory. Now I'll just need to spice up my income somehow. Maybe sell a few organs :) No really I'll have to get into some freelancing of some sort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Ruby 1.8.7 on Mountain Lion with rbenv

Trying to build ruby- 1.8.7 with rbenv on Mountain Lion and getting something similar to: tcltklib.c:9862: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘event’  You need to install XQuartz first and then use the following CPPFLAGS evn-var. (Also won't hurt to throw proper readline support in there while we are at it ( brew install readline first): CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/X11/include/ RUBY_CONFIGURE_OPTS=--with-readline-dir=`brew --prefix readline` rbenv install 1.8.7-p374 Hope that helps you. If anything is a future reference point to myself :P

Dublin here I come

Irish Pubs, Dublin Originally uploaded by LauDeLyon I'll be in Dublin next week. I've never been to any part of Great Britain. I'm very excited to get to know the people and culture of this town. I'm traveling with my girlfriend and group of friends. We were trying to find a common date for a vacation for the last three or four years. I'm glad it finally happened. I hope I will also get a chance to see more than the typical tourist attractions.

Time for vacation

Yachthafen Überlingen Originally uploaded by andreas.zachmann (away for a while) I'm longing for a vacation. I wan't to go visit my peeps in the summer. This picture creates such a nice mood. Meh. Got to keep working.