Skip to main content

Damn procrastination


Bella VS! Domo
Originally uploaded by mattzor
In German there is the idiom of "der innere Schweinehund". And basically translates to the inner voice inside telling you to chill and do that thing your supposed to do some other time but definitely not now.

I'm fighting him right now. I have a presentation due on Monday and I haven't gotten far yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Ruby 1.8.7 on Mountain Lion with rbenv

Trying to build ruby- 1.8.7 with rbenv on Mountain Lion and getting something similar to: tcltklib.c:9862: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘event’  You need to install XQuartz first and then use the following CPPFLAGS evn-var. (Also won't hurt to throw proper readline support in there while we are at it ( brew install readline first): CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/X11/include/ RUBY_CONFIGURE_OPTS=--with-readline-dir=`brew --prefix readline` rbenv install 1.8.7-p374 Hope that helps you. If anything is a future reference point to myself :P

Dublin here I come

Irish Pubs, Dublin Originally uploaded by LauDeLyon I'll be in Dublin next week. I've never been to any part of Great Britain. I'm very excited to get to know the people and culture of this town. I'm traveling with my girlfriend and group of friends. We were trying to find a common date for a vacation for the last three or four years. I'm glad it finally happened. I hope I will also get a chance to see more than the typical tourist attractions.

Time for vacation

Yachthafen Überlingen Originally uploaded by andreas.zachmann (away for a while) I'm longing for a vacation. I wan't to go visit my peeps in the summer. This picture creates such a nice mood. Meh. Got to keep working.